Code Of Conduct
The Oatlands Preparatory School community commits itself to learning and responsible citizenship.
Our learners and staff strive to:
- Maintain a strong culture of teaching and learning, which gives direction to all we do.
- Maintain the norms of discipline set by our school rules.
- Be courteous and demonstrate respect for the beliefs, customs, language, individuality and property of others.
- Demonstrate social responsibility and compassion.
- Use resources carefully and wisely.
- Participate fully in a wide range of school activities.
- Discover and develop personal potential.
- Support and encourage others.
- Embrace a lifestyle, which promotes good health and happiness.
- Help to secure a safe and healthy environment.
- Be honest and have personal integrity at all times.
- Grow towards responsible citizenship in our country, South Africa.